Books & Research works
List Of Books On Bacha Khan
1. Two Servants of God by Mahadev Desai, Published by The Hindustan Times Press, 1935.
2. Frontier and its Gandhi by J. S. Brite Published by Allied Indian Publishers Lahore, 1944.
3. A Tribute to Frontier Gandhi by Meribar Published by International Book House Bombay, 1956.
4. Abdul Ghaffar Khan; Faith is Battle by D. G. Tendulkar published Gandhi Peace Foundation Bombay 1967.
5. Thrown to the Wolves by Pyaray Lal Published by East Light Book Calcutta, 1966.
6. A Man to match his Mountains by Eknath Eswaran published by Penguin Press California, 1984.
7. My Life and Struggle by K. B. Narnang published by Hind Pocket Books 1969. A Pilgrimage for Peace; Gandhi and Frontier Gandhi in NWFP by Pyaray Lal published by Nogivan Publishing House Ahmedabad, 1950.
8. Frontier Speaks by Muhammad Younas Published by Hind Book Bombay, 1947
9. Frontier Gandhi by G. L. Joshi Published National Publishing House Delhi, 1970
10. The Frontier Gandhi; his place in History by M.S. Korejo Published by Oxford University Press Karachi, 1993.
11. India, Pakistan or Pukhtunistan by Airland Johnson Published by Viksal International, 1981.
12. Abdul Ghaffar Khan; the Frontier Gandhi by S.R. Bakhshi Published Anmol Publications New Delhi, 1992.
13. Khudai Khidmatar and National Movement by P. S. Ramu, S.S Publishers New Delhi, 1992. (Available)
14. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan; a True Servant of Humanity by Girdhari Lal Puri Published by Congress Centenary Celebration Committee, New Delhi, 1985.
15. Badshah Khan Indo-Pakistan Relations by P. S. Ramu forward by Sadiq Ali Published by S.S. Publishers, 1991 New Delhi.
16. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan; A Centennial Tribute by Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Published by Har Anand Publications, 1995.
17. Abdul Ghaffar Khan, Pushtoonistan and Afghanistan by Fida Younas, 2003.
18. Abdul Ghaffar Khan; Non-Violent Badshah of the Pakhtuns by Rajmohan Gandhi Published by Penguin Group India, 2004.
19. Islam's Peaceful Warrior; Abdul Ghaffar Khan by Jean Akhtar Cerrina
20. Bacha Khan au Khudai Khidmatgari (Pashtu) by Wali Khan (4 Volumes)
21. Khudai Khidmatagr Tehreek (Pashtu) by Ahmed Kaka, 2 Volumes.
22. Ap Beti Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Urdu) by K. B. Narnang, 2004.
23. Bacha Khan by Professor Wiqar Ali Shah (Urdu)
24. Da Tangi da Khudai Khidmatgarano Tazkera (Pashtu) by Mehboob Gul Yasir.
25. Gandhi Ji Badshah Khan kay Dais Main (Urdu) by Pyaray Lal Translated by Dr. Abid Hussain, 2006.
26. Tehreek-e-Khudai Khidmagar yani Abdul Ghaffar Khan ki Taqareer aur Mazameen ka Majmoa (Urdu) by Khan Ghazi Kabli.
27. Da Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan Likoona (Pashtu) Part-I by Abullah Bakhtani.
28. Bacha Khan da Garedalo Stargo pa Nazar Kay (Pashtu) by Nek Muhamamd, 1990.
29. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan ki Zindagi aur Siyasat ka Mukhtasar Khaka (Urdu) by M. Farooq Qureshi, 1987.
30. Da Solay au Azaday Qaharman Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Pashtu) Abdullah Bakhtani.
31. Da Baba Mashaloona (Pashtu) by Abdullah Bakhtani.
32. Bacha Khan ka Akhri Saffar (Urdu) by Haroon-ur-Rasheed, 2003.
33. Pakhtoon Qaum aur Bacha Khan (Urdu) by M. Farauq Qureshi, 1998.
34. Bacha Khan in Afghanistan by Sher Zaman Taizi, 2002.
35. Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan Siyasat aur Aqaid (Urdu) by Mufti Midrarullah Naqshbandi, 1995.
36. Khudai Khidmatagr kay Gumnam Hero (Urdu) Faheem Sarhadi, 1993.
37. Bacha Khan (Urdu) by Farigh Bukhari.
38. India, Pakistan and Afghanistan by Attar Chand, 1989.
39. Tehreek-e-Azadi aur Bacha Khan (Urdu) by Farigh Bukhari, 1991.
40. My Life and Struggle by Jayparkash Narayan, 1969.
41. The Pathan Unarmed by Maluka Banerji Published by Oxford University Press, 2000.
42. Afkar-e-Bacha Khan (Urdu) by Shahnawaz Khan, Naya Pakistan Publishers.
43. Khan Abdul Wali Khan, Haqaiq Haqaiq Ha (Urdu) Dir House Rawalpindi, 1988.
44. Rikhtya Rikhtya Di (Pashtu) by Wali Khan
45. Ghaffar Khan; Nonviolent Badshah of the Pakhtuns by Rajmohan Gandhi published by Penguin Books, New Delhi, 2004.