List Of Books On Bacha Khan
- Two Servants of God by Mahadev Desai,
Published by The Hindustan Times Press, 1935.
- Frontier and its Gandhi by J. S. Brite Published
by Allied Indian Publishers Lahore, 1944.
- A Tribute to Frontier Gandhi by Meribar Published
by International Book House Bombay, 1956.
- Abdul Ghaffar Khan; Faith is Battle by D. G. Tendulkar
published Gandhi Peace Foundation Bombay 1967.
- Thrown to the Wolves by Pyaray Lal Published by
East Light Book Calcutta, 1966.
- A Man to match his Mountains by Eknath Eswaran
published by Penguin Press California, 1984.
- My Life and Struggle by K. B. Narnang published
by Hind Pocket Books 1969. A Pilgrimage for Peace; Gandhi and Frontier
Gandhi in NWFP by Pyaray Lal published by Nogivan Publishing House
- Frontier Speaks by
Muhammad Younas Published by Hind Book Bombay, 1947
- Frontier Gandhi by G. L. Joshi Published National
Publishing House Delhi, 1970
- The Frontier
Gandhi; his place in History by M.S. Korejo Published by Oxford University
Press Karachi, 1993.
- India, Pakistan or Pukhtunistan by Airland Johnson
Published by Viksal International, 1981.
- Abdul Ghaffar Khan; the Frontier Gandhi by S.R.
Bakhshi Published Anmol Publications New Delhi, 1992.
- Khudai Khidmatar and National Movement by P. S.
Ramu, S.S Publishers New Delhi, 1992. (Available)
- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan; a True Servant of
Humanity by Girdhari Lal Puri Published by Congress Centenary Celebration
Committee, New Delhi, 1985.
- Badshah Khan
Indo-Pakistan Relations by P. S. Ramu forward by Sadiq Ali Published by
S.S. Publishers, 1991 New Delhi.
- Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan; A Centennial Tribute by
Nehru Memorial Museum and Library Published by Har Anand Publications,
- Abdul Ghaffar
Khan, Pushtoonistan and Afghanistan by Fida Younas, 2003.
- Abdul Ghaffar Khan; Non-Violent Badshah of the Pakhtuns
by Rajmohan Gandhi Published by Penguin Group India, 2004.
- Islam’s Peaceful Warrior; Abdul Ghaffar Khan by
Jean Akhtar Cerrina
- Bacha Khan au Khudai Khidmatgari (Pashtu) by Wali
Khan (4 Volumes)
- Khudai Khidmatagr Tehreek (Pashtu) by Ahmed Kaka,
- Ap Beti Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (Urdu) by K. B.
- Bacha Khan by Professor Wiqar Ali Shah (Urdu)
- Da Tangi da Khudai
Khidmatgarano Tazkera (Pashtu) by Mehboob Gul Yasir.
- Gandhi Ji Badshah Khan kay Dais Main (Urdu) by
Pyaray Lal Translated by Dr. Abid Hussain, 2006.
- Tehreek-e-Khudai Khidmagar yani Abdul Ghaffar
Khan ki Taqareer aur Mazameen ka Majmoa (Urdu) by Khan Ghazi Kabli.
- Da Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan Likoona (Pashtu)
Part-I by Abullah Bakhtani.
- Bacha Khan da Garedalo Stargo pa Nazar Kay
(Pashtu) by Nek Muhamamd, 1990.
- Khan Abdul Ghaffar
Khan ki Zindagi aur Siyasat ka Mukhtasar Khaka (Urdu) by M. Farooq
- Da Solay au Azaday Qaharman Khan Abdul Ghaffar
Khan (Pashtu) Abdullah Bakhtani.
- Da Baba Mashaloona (Pashtu) by Abdullah Bakhtani.
- Bacha Khan ka
Akhri Saffar (Urdu) by Haroon-ur-Rasheed, 2003.
- Pakhtoon Qaum aur Bacha Khan (Urdu) by M. Farauq
- Bacha Khan in Afghanistan by Sher Zaman Taizi,
- Khan Abdul Ghaffar
Khan Siyasat aur Aqaid (Urdu) by Mufti Midrarullah Naqshbandi, 1995.
- Khudai Khidmatagr kay Gumnam Hero (Urdu) Faheem
- Bacha Khan (Urdu)
by Farigh Bukhari.
- India, Pakistan and Afghanistan by Attar Chand,
aur Bacha Khan (Urdu) by Farigh Bukhari, 1991.
- My Life and Struggle by Jayparkash Narayan, 1969.
- The Pathan Unarmed by Maluka Banerji Published by
Oxford University Press, 2000.
- Afkar-e-Bacha Khan (Urdu) by Shahnawaz Khan, Naya
- Khan Abdul Wali Khan, Haqaiq Haqaiq Ha (Urdu) Dir
House Rawalpindi, 1988.
- Rikhtya Rikhtya Di (Pashtu) by Wali Khan
- Ghaffar Khan; Nonviolent Badshah of the Pakhtuns
by Rajmohan Gandhi published by Penguin Books, New Delhi, 2004.